This week’s flower edition is all about hydrangea, another wedding favorite! These blooms come in all shades of colors, from white to purple. Brides love these flowers because of their full blossoms, which is perfect for bouquets and centerpieces. Not only are they shaped perfectly for weddings, but they’re gorgeous when fully blossomed.
Hydrangea Hint: If you’re needing a little extra green in your bouquet, don’t trim the leaves of the hydrangea. They’re big and provide just a touch of natural green.
Top, clockwise: Style Me Pretty, A Country Farmhouse, and Hardly Housewives
I really love to see how couples make their wedding day extra special by incorporating small details that really catch one’s attention. Today, I wanted to show the wonderful floral and design details from a recent wedding we had at Aristide Event Center. They had Calla Lillies wrapped in blue with jewels, exceptional floral displays, and bright pops of color. One of my favorite things about a wedding is seeing what ideas a couple has and loves to include on their big day. Enjoy! A big thanks goes out to Rebekah for capturing such wonderful photos!
Images By Rebekah
Lucia Bitnar from Foster Blue
After a spectacular wedding, you want to leave with just as much excitement as you did when you entered. Sure, you can leave your wedding in a plush limo with a bottle of champagne or leave the reception in your own car (yawn!), but what’s the creativity in that? Here are some splendid ideas to make a grand departure to keep the excitement going and give you even more great pictures.
1. Ride In Style: Instead of leaving in an average everyday car or limo, take off in a vintage Rolls Royce if your style is class, or a pickup trick if you’re style is casual, free-spirited types. Dress it up with a custom banner
2. Create a ripple effect: if your reception is near the water, consider departing in a motorboat or canoe. Guests can watch from the dock.
3. Bicycle built for two: This is such an adorable, cost effective idea that would be great for photo memories. And, even better, you can help out the environment by not polluting it with fumes.
4. Carriage: Hello Cinderella. This would be such a fairy-tale ending to such a special day. So romantic.
5. Trolley: Want an old-fashioned San Fransisco feel? Jump onto a trolley! It’s a picture-perfect, fun way to end the night.
6. Vespa: Stylish, Speedy, and such a rush. This small motor scooter would make for one-of-a-kind wedding photographs.